The American Translators Association offers the following publications to help clients find the right translator or interpreter for their needs and avoid common pitfalls:
- Translation: Getting It Right
- Translation: Buying a Non-Commodity
- Interpreting: Getting It Right
- The ATA Compass: Your guide to translation in the global market
Search our screened database of professional translators and interpreters. Fill in one or more fields below to begin.
- Use the name fields below ONLY if you already know the name of the person (DO NOT enter your own name in these fields). You can enter all or part of the first and/or last name in the appropriate boxes.
- Select Translator for assistance with the written word or Interpreter for the spoken word.
- If you are looking for a translation agency that can coordinate multiple languages, large projects, and/or desktop publishing, please visit our Corporate Members page.
- If you are performing two different searches in a row, please make sure you click "Clear Form" at the bottom of the page to remove the search criteria from the previous search.